Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Friend Time in Colorado

It had been over a year since I had visited Colorado and it was so nice to see some of my friends there!! I really miss them. The 4 years that I lived in Colorado were some of my favorites. I feel extremely fortunate in life to count many years as favorites (does that even count as 'favorites' then??).

Seeing my buddy Andy is a must when I'm in Denver. It's always nice to catch up with him. Andy, Lenny, and I went to a new tea cafe near where they both live. My pumpkin tea latte was deeeeelicious!

Wendy! We went for a walk and out to lunch on a gorgeous sunny day. She's the best candy buddy I've ever had :P  Not long after returning to Milan, I received a great Valentine's Day care package from her that was packed with goodies!

A bit hazy... but I adore the view of the mountains from Denver. It's really a great city.

I met up with Julie a few times and this day (shown below) took us to the Cherry Creek Mall and a nice, free view  : )





I tried to see everyone while I was in town, by hanging out at our favorite local dive bar for an evening and hoping people would stop by and hang out for a bit. It was so much fun to see so many faces that I've missed! This turned out to be a really nice night   : )


I miss you already, Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment