Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Villages, Florida

We used to take trips to The Villages to see my grandparents almost once a year while I was growing up. I love being down there. Their house is on a small lake and you can drive the golf cart all over town. There are even miniature parking spaces at the grocery store, specifically for golf carts!

I really like these first two photos below as a set:



A festive Rudolph flamingo!

Our favorite spot for freshly squeezed orange juice! Expensive but woooorth it.

Sean was able to rig up the lighted Christmas tree at the end of the dock, just like our grandpa used to do it! The tree looked great at night. We could even see it from the other side of the lake when we would drive over to the square each evening.

My dad and I were reading one morning and this happened: 


Gorgeous!! It was really nice to be in Florida with family. The weather was great. We even got up to the pool a couple times. ...Soon enough, I hope to be back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment