Friday, November 20, 2015

PINBALL MUSEUM - Budapest

The Flipper Pinball Museum is GREAT. Especially for an activity to do on a rainy day, which is exactly what Carrie and I ended up with during our weekend in Budapest. Carrie read about this interactive museum on our flight from Milan to Budapest... at first I laughed... but the more I thought about it, the more I really wanted to visit!

You pay an entrance fee of about $10 or so and then it is unlimited play. YEAH!

There are 130 machines -- new, old, and in between. My favorite pinball game was probably The Hulk. I was even able to play a Pac-Man game that mixed pinball and the original joystick game on a screen.

We stayed and played for about an hour and then decided to go. It was a lot of fun and definitely worth the entrance price - but also quite noisy with so many machines going at once!





No comments:

Post a Comment