Sunday, September 20, 2015

Walkabout Tour - San Gimignano

I really like the small, medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano. After lunch, the next stop on our day-tour with Walkabout was having some free time to wander and explore San Gimignano. This was my second time here, the first being about 10 years ago during college. This was my mom and Aunt Gail's first time to San Gimignano. I think we all could have used a bit more time here, but we did enjoy a wander through and climbing up to see beautiful sights of the Tuscan hills.

Piazza della Cisterna



Le Sorelle (The Sisters)

San Gimignano's duomo
(a bit different from Siena's, eh?!)

Loving the time with Mom in Italy!

I wish this was the view I received after climbing all staircases:

The three ladies  : )
Adventuring through Italy

San Gimignano still have 14 towers standing

<3 Tuscany

No comments:

Post a Comment