Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mom and Aunt Gail IN ITALY!

Well, it's about time I begin posting about the beginning of my summer vacation! Yikes. How is it already mid-September?!

My mom and her sister, my Aunt Gail, came to visit at the very end of the school year. We had a GREAT time together! I enjoyed calling the two of them le sorelle throughout our travels -- meaning, the sisters.  :P

We had some time in Milan and they went to Lake Como one day (Varenna and Bellagio). Once I finished up the school year, we then had a lovely travel through Italy to: Cinque Terre, Florence, a day-tour to Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa, as well as a couple nights in Venice.

I'm going to attempt to get caught up this week... so, let's begin with our time in magical CINQUE TERRE!!

We stayed in Manarola. I love, love, love the apartment we had. It is two floors, has two balconies, a sea view, and two bedrooms/bathrooms. It is a quite a hike to get up to the apartment... but worth it.  : )  The views are absolutely incredible:

The view from one of our balconies!

Straight across the narrow street from our front door:

The view while walking down to the main part of town:

Sunset view from the balcony:

Little evening walk gorgeousness:

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip we had! We loved our time with you, Stacia!

    ReplyDelete