Sunday, November 23, 2014

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM!

I never imagined going to Belgium... until I moved to Italy and found myself surrounded by amazing travel opportunities all across Europe. I am loving this. The list of great places to be able to travel to just keeps going and going.

Mom and I presented together at the ECIS Librarians' Conference in Brussels late September. (ECIS stands for: European Council of International Schools.) It was a lot of fun to do something 'librarian' together. Our session was titled: Enhance Your Students' Library Experience with iMovie.

So... I was there for work, really... here's a photo of the second day's keynote speaker, Jim Cummins.

...BUT... we had fun too. It was awesome to be able to attend a great conference and spend time with Mom and Dad in a new city.

Here we are in the Grand Place - Grote Markt


and we definitely also ate
BELGIAN WAFFLES! (they really are that good)

No comments:

Post a Comment