Sunday, June 15, 2014

weekend Opera pictures

Many teachers that began at ASM with me this school year are moving into the city for next Fall. Opera can be 'boring' and it is a small town filled with apartment buildings... but I'm still enjoying it for what it is. I love walking to the park to fill up my bottles with naturale and frizzante water each weekend. I love the quiet cafes here and saying hello to my buddy, Angelo, working in the produce section of CoOp. After two years of living in the always-busy city of Saigon... I'm enjoying this quiet town and my lovely apartment.

Parts of living in the city are definitely appealing... and I do wish that it were faster to get into the central part of the city by public transport... but, overall, I'm happy here and staying in my apartment for at least one more year.

Below are some photos that I took while walking to the park in Opera:


P.S. I love you

I  You

Party bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment