Sunday, June 1, 2014

KATHMANDU FAVORITES #1

What a great Spring Break trip! Kathmandu, Nepal is quite the place.

Adventures small and big!

...One of my favorite 'small' adventures happened my first morning in Durbar Square... leaving a small shop where I bought postcards, a Nepalese man asked where I am from... where I am living now, etc. It just so happens that this guy studied Italian in school! ...Me too!

Funny enough, my conversation in Italian with this man is the best communication in Italian that I have had since moving to Italy last August! Ha! ...Since we have both studied Italian as a foreign language and have learned the basics in grammar... we only spoke simply and understood everything the other said. Perrrrrfect.

Below are some of my favorite photos from my week in Kathmandu!




  


No comments:

Post a Comment