Monday, January 6, 2014

Orvieto's DOORS

My dad asked me a couple times: "What are you taking a picture of?!" ...as I focused on a random door and nothing else.

I like doors... and windows... locks... and random things like that in places around the world. Some are so pretty to me... maybe for no reason... but I like them. Below are some of my favorite doors from Orvieto:






A door that's not a door!

Our apartment's landlord's family makes this (wooden frame shown above)! They own a wooden furniture company. Their designs are all over the city... mostly in the surrounding blocks to her family's house and the apartment we stayed in. Their family has been in Orvieto long enough that there is a street named after them... and their furniture shop is on both sides of the street.

And even a couple of Christmas doors!


No comments:

Post a Comment