Sunday, December 15, 2013

churros con cioccolata

I tried churros con cioccolata while in Barcelona. Carrie and I went to a place that was recommended in her guidebook (Rick Steves). The place was very popular... and the first couple bites was good... but the lightly fried bread (doughnut) and large mug of thick hot chocolate was a bit much after a bit. I'm not sure how others were eating the chocolate by the spoonful! The chocolate was not actually that sweet... it was... different.

I'm glad that I tried it... but like ostrich riding while in Vietnam... once was enough.   : P



We saw a lot of signs for churros con cioccolata around the city
(but some were selling the churros with chocolate already on them
...not fresh like above with the mugful of melted chocolate).




No comments:

Post a Comment