Tuesday, November 5, 2013

spinach baked with goat cheese

My friend, Robert, shared a great recipe with me and I tried it this past weekend.

Basically, it's a spinach dish baked with goat cheese... mmmmmm.

I started with a full bag of spinach... and dunked it in boiling water for 30 seconds.

After taking the spinach out of the boiling water and draining it, I put it into a casserole dish...

...Sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top...

...And also added some garlic salt and extra virgin olive oil.

THEN came the goat cheese!
(Funny enough... this was my first time ever buying goat cheese.) 

I spread the goat cheese on top... and baked it for about 15 minutes.
Here is the finished product:

I gave the seemingly delicious dish a few minutes to cool down... and then ate most of it.  : P

It IS a delicious dish! I'll definitely make it again.

It was also great leftover... heated up again. MmmmmmHmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment