Tuesday, October 29, 2013

cheese and truffles - Alba, Italy

I met up with my friend, Robert, for lunch in Alba... he had finished inside the tent for the truffle festival and I was just getting back from a walk. Robert has worked at ASM for about 10 years now! He is the one whose house I went to a few weeks back and there was a little jam session in the living room.   : )  Him and his wife also had me and a couple other new teachers over for dinner last weekend... and it was seriously one of my favorite meals since being here.

Robert and I went down a side street or two and came upon a little restaurant. It was really nice!

We shared a cheese plate and pasta with white truffle. Both were delicious!



After lunch and a bit more walking around, it was time to head back to the bus for the ride home to Milan. The trip each way was between 1.5 and 2 hours. Not bad! I finished my book during the ride.  : )

Some of the scenery during the ride:


No comments:

Post a Comment