Monday, August 19, 2013

GOT IT!

Thankfully, all worked out in Chicago with my appointment at the Italian Consulate for the work visa. I now have a one-year visa in my passport and I'm ready to leave Denver for Milan... tomorrow!! I'm even checked in for my flight and tomorrow at this time... will be in the air!

Well... I'm actually not ready to leave Denver... but it's happening still... and I'm excited.   : )

Yesterday was my 29th birthday... and tomorrow I move to Italy. Living in Italy has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I'm going without any specific expectations (trying to at least)... but am hoping to love my time and experiences there.

A great friend of mine in Denver --Julie-- was so sweet to bring over beautiful flowers and pizza the night I returned from Chicago... as a way to congratulate me on making it through the process and being able to really move to Italy! YEAH! She's so sweet.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck, you brave adventurer! Can't wait to read about all your new adventures... it's fun to live vicariously. :) xoxo Hannalore

    ReplyDelete